Postholer.Com

A Place to discuss hiking along your favorite trail
Home Journals Maps Planner Postholer

MEMBERS LIST?

The place to go for all information regarding journal support. This is also a good place to make feature requests.

Moderator: postholer

MEMBERS LIST?

Postby Gorp-Gobbler » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:29 am

Excuse me in case I overlooked it, but is there a member's list of everyone registered here on Postholer :?:
Sometimes Easy, Sometimes Difficult, but Always Good....(James Rutter: AT Thru-Hiker)
Gorp-Gobbler

Re: MEMBERS LIST?

Postby postholer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Gorp-Gobbler wrote:...is there a member's list of everyone registered here on Postholer :?:

That feature was disabled almost 5 years ago. Practically, it had no valid use what-so-ever. From a privacy perspective it really serves folks not to have it.

Now, that doesn't mean I'm totally closed off to the idea. If you can convince me with a good reason for having it I will gladly re-enable that feature.

-postholer
postholer
Site Admin

Re: MEMBERS LIST?

Postby postholer » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:23 pm

stonjohn4 wrote:Hi, trying to get acquainted with the journaling functions. I've successfully sent an email post, but it didn't work for me this weekend when I tried to duplicate. Can you see what I'm doing wrong?

It appears you haven't created a journal yet. Log in and go to Journal Setup and create your journal first.

-postholer
postholer
Site Admin

Return to Journal Support