Postholer.Com

A Place to discuss hiking along your favorite trail
Home Journals Maps Planner Postholer

Help on Postholer.com

The place to go for all information regarding journal support. This is also a good place to make feature requests.

Moderator: postholer

Help on Postholer.com

Postby SeeDeeTee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Does anyone know the email address to write to for help on Postholer.com?? I would like to use my old user name but forgot the password. I am now using another user name I created, however woud like to reclaim my old one. On top of this my email address changed and I can't remember what I had before nor the password. Thanks for any help.
SeeDeeTee

Re: Help on Postholer.com

Postby postholer » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:17 pm

I responded to the email you sent on Dec 31 at 9:53am. Follow those instructions to have your password sent to you.

-postholer
postholer
Site Admin

Postby SeeDeeTee » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:41 pm

I am sorry. I did not receive this email. Perhaps you sent it to my former email address. I no longer use it, nor remember it accurately nor the password. Please use my new address:

davidschlewitz@rocketmail.com

Thank you so much for the help. Hope we can work this out. Sorry about the problem and it won't happen again.

-Dave Schlewitz
SeeDeeTee

Postby SeeDeeTee » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 pm

I am sorry, you sent the notice to my present email address, however the password is sent to the former email address.

Are you able to send it to my new email address: davidschlewitz@rocketmail.com This email address is linked to the SeeDeeTee acct with Postholer and on there you will see SunnyWalker, etc. If you could take the time to correct this I could make use of Postholer. Thanks. Otherwise I don't know what I will do. I do not wish to continue with SeeDeeTee.
SeeDeeTee

Postby postholer » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 pm

SeeDeeTee wrote:Are you able to send it to my new email address: davidschlewitz@rocketmail.com This email address is linked to the SeeDeeTee acct with Postholer and on there you will see SunnyWalker, etc.

The above email is not linked to your SunnyWalker account. I sent you another email yesterday telling what you need to do. I understand that you don't have access to your account. Be I need some way to verify that is it really you. Email me with the info I asked for and we'll take it from there! :)

-postholer
postholer
Site Admin

Postby PressureD » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 pm

hi my name is joseph costello and my trail name is pressure D and i don't know how to change my author name on my journal. Any help would be appreciated.
PressureD

Postby postholer » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:12 pm

josephcostello22 wrote:hi my name is joseph costello and my trail name is pressure D and i don't know how to change my author name on my journal. Any help would be appreciated.

If you need to change your login name I'll have to do that for you. You want to change it 'pressureD' is that correct? Let me know!

Apologies for not responding sooner!

-postholer
postholer
Site Admin

Return to Journal Support