Page 1 of 1

delete my marker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:01 am
by Akatsuki
I mistakenly added a marker on the resupply point and I cannot figure out how to delete it. If there is an admin, I apologize for wasting your time in deleting it.

Sincerely,
Noel

Re: delete my marker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:54 pm
by postholer
Akatsuki wrote:I mistakenly added a marker on the resupply point and I cannot figure out how to delete it.


Down at the bottom of the marker form, type 'delete' in the box, then save the marker.

-postholer

re

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am
by Akatsuki
sweet , thanks!

Re: delete my marker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:19 pm
by Turtle Feet
postholer wrote:
Akatsuki wrote:I mistakenly added a marker on the resupply point and I cannot figure out how to delete it.


Down at the bottom of the marker form, type 'delete' in the box, then save the marker.

-postholer


I too am having trouble deleting a marker I'd like to remove. I've cut & pasted the specific waypoints into the boxes at the top of the form, then typed in "Delete" in the box at the bottom of the form and clicked on "save" below it, but nothing changes. What am I doing wrong?

Re: delete my marker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:37 pm
by postholer
Turtle Feet wrote:I too am having trouble deleting a marker I'd like to remove. I've cut & pasted the specific waypoints into the boxes at the top of the form, then typed in "Delete" in the box at the bottom of the form and clicked on "save" below it, but nothing changes. What am I doing wrong?


You need to select the marker you want to delete in the drop down list at the top, then at the bottom of the form type 'delete' in the delete box, then press save.

That should work.

-postholer

Re: delete my marker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm
by Turtle Feet
postholer wrote:
Turtle Feet wrote:I too am having trouble deleting a marker I'd like to remove. I've cut & pasted the specific waypoints into the boxes at the top of the form, then typed in "Delete" in the box at the bottom of the form and clicked on "save" below it, but nothing changes. What am I doing wrong?


You need to select the marker you want to delete in the drop down list at the top, then at the bottom of the form type 'delete' in the delete box, then press save.

That should work.

-postholer


I select the location in the drop down box at the top of the page, then I select "edit markers" to get the box with the 'delete' option to open up. Once that box is open, I type in "Delete", the location box disappears, but the marker does not. I've tried refreshing the page, it's still there.

Not sure what else to do...

Re: delete my marker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:35 pm
by postholer
Turtle Feet wrote:I select the location in the drop down box at the top of the page, then I select "edit markers" to get the box with the 'delete' option to open up. Once that box is open, I type in "Delete", the location box disappears, but the marker does not. I've tried refreshing the page, it's still there.

Not sure what else to do...


When you select 'edit markers' and the edit box appears, there is another drop down list in that box with all the markers you added in it. Select a marker, Neels Gap, Resupply#, Fontana Dam, whatever, then delete it.

-postholer