Postholer.Com

A Place to discuss hiking along your favorite trail
Home Journals Maps Planner Postholer

Snow Creek Cabin in White Water, CA

If you have any hiking items for sale or something you'd just like to give away, you can let folks know here. It beats taking up space in your closet!

Snow Creek Cabin in White Water, CA

Postby Snow Creek Hermit » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm

I have a small cabin in Snow Creek Village at the bottom of Mt.San Jacinto in White Water on the South Side of the 10 freeway and I'm considering opening it up to PCT hikers. As of August 2012, it's currently listed on https://www.airbnb.com but you can contact me directly if you have questions and are interested in staying here along your journey through Southern CA. It's a comfortable little pad and its LITERALLY right on the trail. You'll have to get an airbnb account to rent it, but that's a small hurdle for anyone hiking the PCT.

Additionally, if you want to ship a resupply here - I'll be happy to store it for you when you book a visit.

I'll do my best to at least have floor space available for the 2013 season even if I decide to change my mind about renting the entire cabin - BUT advance notification is critical if you want to crash here!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/495577

Some amenities include:
Full extra long bed
HUGE shower with double rain heads (doubles as a massive bathtub).
Professional range and oven
Stainless steel kitchen
New couches
Clean mountain water (non fluoridated)
Air conditioning / heating
Double paned windows

Please...
*No smoking inside
*No pets inside
*No crazy people (unless you're crazy about the outdoors ((and craft beer)

I'm also an avid hiker, I'm part of a SAR team and an experienced host.
If you are interested in staying here, let me know.

PS: Comments? Suggestions? Please contact me I hope to offer a relaxing and enjoyable place and I'm always looking for good ideas and even some help once in a while!

Snow Creek Hermit

Return to FOR SALE - Gear, Services, Freebies, etc.