Postholer.Com

A Place to discuss hiking along your favorite trail
Home Journals Maps Planner Postholer

FS: Squall 2 Tarptent

If you have any hiking items for sale or something you'd just like to give away, you can let folks know here. It beats taking up space in your closet!

FS: Squall 2 Tarptent

Postby olstevebeers » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi there,
I have a used Squall 2 Tarptent for sale. It's in great condition and comes with the extra collapsible pole for the front if you don't carry trekking poles. Does not come with stakes ( I'd like to keep them for my tarp setup and it seems most UL hikers are quite particular about their stakes anyway). It is grey in color, weighs around 2 pounds, and fits two with room for gear in the vestibule. I got this tent from Gossamer Gear back when they used to sell them. It looks slightly different from this newer version:
https://www.tarptent.com/cgi-bin/surfsh ... mcat=00009
I got it in 2009 and have really only used it on a maybe a dozen weekend trips. The tarp/bivy combo or the hennesy hammock get used more these days so I decided to sell it.
I'm asking $100 plus shipping. The original price was $250. Paypal only please and US address only.
olstevebeers

Re: FS: Squall 2 Tarptent

Postby Whisper » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi,
Do you still have your tarptent? Is it the one that only uses one pole in the front? I'm in San Diego.
Whisper
619 275 4247
Whisper

Postby Whisper » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi,
Do you still have your tarptent? Is it the one that uses one front pole to set up? I'm in San Diego.
Whisper
619 275 4247
Whisper

Postby olstevebeers » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Tent SOLD!
olstevebeers

Return to FOR SALE - Gear, Services, Freebies, etc.