Postholer.Com

A Place to discuss hiking along your favorite trail
Home Journals Maps Planner Postholer

PCT Lodging in Big Bear Lake at the Big Bear Hostel

If you have any hiking items for sale or something you'd just like to give away, you can let folks know here. It beats taking up space in your closet!

PCT Lodging in Big Bear Lake at the Big Bear Hostel

Postby BigBearHostel » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Hello all! This is Grayson owner of the Big Bear Lake Hostel.

I had a great time hanging out with all the PCT hikers in Big Bear Lake last year and I'm hoping to reconnect with some friends from last year and make many new friends this year. I am planning on attending the ADZPCTKO this year and possibly doing some PCT hiking if time allows.

Here is my information page for PCT hikers coming to Big Bear Lake:
http://bigbearhostel.com/BigBearLakeInformation/PacificCrestTrail-PCT.php

FREE VACATION OPPORTUNITY!....... for past hikers / angels!
The hostel is looking for a few past hikers or friends of hikers that would like to be angels in the Big Bear area this hiking season.
I would like to trade free accommodation (a bedroom) to a couple or group of friends that would like to support PCT hikers in Big Bear Lake.
I was overwhelmed trying to give trailhead rides everyday to all the hikers last year and would love to have this service more accessible to the hikers. Helping keep the hostel clean and tidy, checking in guests, providing trailhead rides, and just being a happy host are requirements! Having a car to shuttle hikers is a huge plus.

Please spread the word and help me find some help!

More to come!
- Grayson

owner
www.BigBearHostel.com
909 866 8900
BigBearHostel

Return to FOR SALE - Gear, Services, Freebies, etc.