Postholer.Com

A Place to discuss hiking along your favorite trail
Home Journals Maps Planner Postholer

High Sierra Food Drops

If you have any hiking items for sale or something you'd just like to give away, you can let folks know here. It beats taking up space in your closet!

High Sierra Food Drops

Postby BuehlerBulkFoods » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Buehler's Bulk Foods is a new business that caters to the needs of backpackers on the PCT, JMT and in the Eastern Sierras. We are located out of Mammoth Lakes, California. The mission of Buehler's Bulk Foods is to provide the users of the Eastern Sierras the highest quality of bulk food for the fairest price to the producers, consumers and to the Earth.

We will have on stock: spices and herbs, teas, coffees, baking needs, nuts, dried fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, and beans and seeds. Only organic fruits and vegetables will be used for dehydration. Other supplies (i.e. duct tape, snicker bars, tasty bites, water purifying tablets) will be available for the food drop service.

Send us an email or call me with a food order, I will fill the order, and drop it off at a designated destination along the PCT from Lone Pine to Bridgeport.[/i]
Melissa Buehler
Buehler's Bulk Foods
(707)832-9719
Buehlerbulkfoods@gmail.com
BuehlerBulkFoods

Return to FOR SALE - Gear, Services, Freebies, etc.