Postholer.Com

A Place to discuss hiking along your favorite trail
Home Journals Maps Planner Postholer

ride to pct northern terminus/trailhead around june 15

Discussion area for all topics concerning the the Pacific Crest Trail. This is a pleasant and friendly place where the 'hike your own hike' philosophy is encouraged.

Moderator: postholer

ride to pct northern terminus/trailhead around june 15

Postby Hohenhiemoflight » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:53 am

Hello everyone. I'm trying to do a southbound thruhike of the pct this summer and am really in need of transportation to the area near the northern terminus, harts pass or rainy pass, originating in the seattle area around june 15. Anyone interested? I'd happily pay for gas and something for your time. Thanks!
Hohenhiemoflight

Re: ride to pct northern terminus/trailhead around june 15

Postby heartattackhiker » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:34 pm

I will be trying to take off no later than June 15th myself. Plan to hike into Canada over a 2-day and 2 to 3 hours of hiking in the morning to catch the earliest bus from Manning back to N. Cascades hwy. I'am hoping my son will be able to meet me and give me a direct ride back to Hart's Pass trail head. You can e-mail at heartattackhiker@gmail.com
heartattackhiker

Re: ride to pct northern terminus/trailhead around june 15

Postby heartattackhiker » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:36 pm

I will be trying to take off no later than June 15th myself. Plan to hike into Canada over a 2-day and 2 to 3 hours of hiking in the morning to catch the earliest bus from Manning back to N. Cascades hwy. I'am hoping my son will be able to meet me and give me a direct ride back to Hart's Pass trail head. You can e-mail at heartattackhiker@gmail.com
heartattackhiker

Return to Pacific Crest Trail