Postholer.Com

A Place to discuss hiking along your favorite trail
Home Journals Maps Planner Postholer

European visitor PCT

Discussion area for all topics concerning the the Pacific Crest Trail. This is a pleasant and friendly place where the 'hike your own hike' philosophy is encouraged.

Moderator: postholer

European visitor PCT

Postby Vincent94DH » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:24 am

Hi i am a student from Belgium and when i am done with college i want to complete the PCT on my own. Is it possible for people who don't live in America? Any other Europeans who did the trail? :)
Vincent94DH

Re: European visitor PCT

Postby bobjob » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:38 am

I did not do all of it last year(parts of my body complained with increasing pain), but it is doable, no matter from where you are. But if you want to do the whole thing you need a B2 visa(good for up to 6 month a year).

bobjob, aka Sprinkler
bobjob

Postby Vincent94DH » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:49 am

Thank you for the information. Do you know a good website where i can find all the information about everything i need for PCT (paperwork, material, resupplying,..)?
Vincent94DH

Postby Leo » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:02 am

I think you can get all necessary info from this place here (Postholer), you just need to search around a bit.
There got a new service established called Zero Day Resupply that might greatly help to get all the resupply done during the trip for non-American people.
Leo

Return to Pacific Crest Trail